Sunday 13 September 2015

ExHaUsTeD

I am exhausted as you may already know by the title. My legs ache, arms ache and everything pretty much aches. Why? I still have no idea. But I am here and I am still writing so everything is all good. 

I had an idea and i'd wanted to share it with all of you. Basically, for this blog I was thinking about doing 'Photo Of The Day'. Why? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN TAKING PHOTO'S!!!! *Sad Face* 
So, if I actually do this 'Photo Of The Day' idea it will incise, (wrong word but ah well), me to start taking more photos because I really want to take photos but basically, Denby hasn't been doing so. (WoW, past tense). But, I was also thinking about uploading any of my fellow readers photo's along with a link to your own blog, if you iz' interested send me ye olde email: thatdenbykid@gmail.com

I am super tired so I apologize for any spelling errors or grammar errors. Denby Advice #384: Do not go to bed late and then wake up extremely early to go to school or college. It is not good at all and I seriously do not recommend doing so. Also, don't consume fizzy drinks. Reason being is because I use to drink fizzy drinks all the time and as soon as I stopped drinking them my 'English' was more fluent and I was using better vocabulary and terminology compared to when I use to drink fizzy drinks. This may sound completely and utterly stupid but I do believe there is a link between the two. (Also, just to clarify, I can't talk properly, I seriously think I have speech issues, hence why I like to write a lot about my day because I can pretty much talk better in writing and in my head, again, don't ask). 

I would love to stay and chat to myself but I am wanted by my fellow companion as we are going swimming, even though there is a high chance of me melted away in the pool due to exhaustion but it shall still be fun. WOOP WOOP! 

Photo of The Day
Church in Local Town
TAKEN BY ME

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely shot of the church! :)
    I loved your blog!
    Stay awesome as ever,
    Much love,
    Archie <3
    http://eeriefairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you! You made me smile (^-^)

    ReplyDelete