Thursday 10 September 2015

Wahooo

I finally fixed my laptop! No one knows how happy this makes me fell. It is still a tad bit slow, however, it is fixed so I am happy! I am also happy because I can finally blog because all day I have been trying to write something on here but I haven't succeeded, as you may have already realized.

Anyway, I have had a great day today, why? Because I have finally got my college timetable ready and I am so excited to be cracking on with school work and doing well because that is all I want to do this year. Oh, I also want to chill with my soul mate because he is everything to me.

I already discovered what the definition of comfort is...it is...being snuggled up in your bed in you soul mate's over-sized hoodie and fluffy socks along with wearing no bra. However, the ultimate definition of comfort is actually being with you soul mate, snuggled up in bed laughing about completely irrelevant yet extremely humorical topics. Those moments my friend, are the best moments. They make me unbelievably happy.

I seriously want to write loads and loads and loads, however, today has been exhausting for me and my laptop only managed to fix itself late at night so I am going to take a swift exit to my bed and sleep. I shall attempt to write something in the morning if my brain happens to be intact.

Adios Amigo's

*Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment