Thursday 24 September 2015

I am a nugget.

No, I am not a chicken nugget, I am just a nugget. (Nugget, another term which I shall add to the 'Denby Dictionary'). Meaning of the term 'Nugget' simply is another term which can be used instead of 'idiot'. To me it sounds nicer. Anyway, I am an idiot. All I do is forget stuff. I think I have long term memory as I can remember everything so precisely from yesterday or a long time ago but I can't remember anything in the present, if that makes sense. But yes I am an nugget.

Speaking of nuggets, I fell off my bike yesterday and I have to admit, it was probably the most funniest moment in my entire life. I think I went over a hole in the pavement and then next minute you know I am on my bottom on the cold, grey-looking, concrete just chilling. I just can't get over how funny this moment was. I was with le boyf' and I decided to stick with the path because my irrational fear of cycling on the road overcame me and I just wanted to bike on the path, next minute you know, I am on the floor whilst le boyf is no where to be seen as he got stuck at a pedestrian crossing. The worst part of this experience has to be when a guy stopped in his car and got out to see if I was okay even know I was crying with laughter. I wish I had video graphic evidence.

I have an ulcer or whatever you call it on the bottom of my tongue. It keeps catching on my bottom teeth and it is rather irritating me.

I also have a chest infection by the sounds of it which is causing me to cough like an old man which scares me more than it probably scares other people.

I had a really great think to share with you all..but..like usual...I cannot remember. Because I am a nugget.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Bit different to what I usually upload but I am the female on the left and in the middle is a random human being and on the right is the one and only brother.
The reason why I am uploading this is because I found it recently and it amazed me because I actually look reasonably nice.
Also, I can't even recall when this picture was taken.
But I can remember that cupcake in my hand was horrible and I was about to dispose of it.
Great Night.
PhOtO nOt TaKeN bY mE
FoR oNcE

I also need to proof read my work, I apologise my fellow amigo's.
#NuggetProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment