Tuesday 22 September 2015

Don't you just hate...

Okay, firstly, the worst thing I absolutley hate with all my guts is actually feeling good about your body and you. But then. You see someone else who is prettier than you, better than you and someone who is just perfect in every single way possible. This kills me purely because my self confidence is so bad and the fact I actually can feel good about myself is amazing, but, it never lasts long.

Speaking of self confidence, I really want to loose a lil' bit of weight. When I say a little bit I just mean thigh weight because you know everyone has that chubby part at the top of their thighs? Yeah, well, I hate it. Some people can pull it off really well but I am one of those unfortunate souls who are blessed with 'huge thigh looking' syndrome. It's amazing...(sarcasm).

I also hate finding something or reading something which you just never should of found nor read and then your heart just sinks into your stomach. Basically, I had this today and it made me feel so upset and down. I was having a good day; sun was shining; smile on my face; hair all cute; flowery scarf on and then I just hit rock bottom, (well my heart did anyway). Something has never made me feel so down before. Denby gives a lil' bit of advice: don't go on mobile phones. Don't even own a mobile phone. They are stupid and heartbreaking.

Although I may not be having such a good day by the sounds of it, I have finally decided to properly plan out my animation process. I am going to do my research and finally create a stop motion animation. I was already doing so quite a while ago, as you may know, but I soon realized by idea was not a good idea and the outcome was not as I expected. However, I have learnt from my mistakes and I am going to finally create a piece of animation. Planning and researching are the first steps I am going to take. WAHOO I AM FINALLY DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND ENTERTAINING WITH MY LIFE.

Speaking of entertaining, I also have decided that I am going to 'vlog'. I can't see myself creating a full time 'vlog' but I can see myself creating an individual 'vlog' just so I can finally tick it off my mental bucket list, (yes I do have a mental bucket list). When I use the term 'mental' I do not mean as in crazy, I simply mean thoughtful or 'not written down'. I don't know.

Wow, I have actually written quite a bit today, I am proud of myself. Even though there will be a lot of errors within my writing, but, it is Tuesday therefore I do not mind. (To be honest I never mind).

Anywho, today's PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
SoMe PrEtTy FlOwErS 
Ft. Ma FoOt


No comments:

Post a Comment