Thursday 24 September 2015

TeHe

Short morning blog for y'all because I love you all. Also because I don't think i'll have much time this evening to write something and if I do, it would be more random than my head itself.

I thought I would write about 'him' because 'him' is not just 'him'. 'Him' is my soul mate and best friend and he is also my boyfriend. To have all three of those relationships with one person, to me, is just absolutely amazing. I love him to pieces. I cannot ask for anything better because quite frankly, no one is better than him and that is something I will stand up to for the rest of my life.

To be able to do everything with the person you love is also something which is absolutely amazing and simply perfect. I've star gazed with him. I've had tea and scones with him. I've done a lot of things with him which are probably to explicit to share, (don't ask). But yes, on my bucket list to which I created many years ago, it said 'Find the Perfect Boy'. Now, when I was younger than I already am, this probably meant a lot to me due to me being a lonely child. Now, I have found the 'perfect boy' and I cannot believe it. I finally did something on that bucket list because if I recall that bucket list was a long list of inevitable things which I would of never been able to do in my life. But. I have.

Oh, he always make me incredibly happy. Not many people can cheer me up the way he does. He makes me have giggle fits, which for Denby, is very rare. He also provides me with the best cuddles in the world. (And trust me they are the best cuddles ever). He is like a grizzly bear and I am a bunny rabbit and yeah. To me that is the best scenario ever to other people it may sound ludicrous. Okay, enough of metaphors or whatever you may call them.

He also takes care of me every single day. Making sure I am okay and making me smile at every possibility. The one thing I do wish for now is for me to return that favor because I really love him but I don't think I can express it the same way he does and all I hope is that he understands that I love him to pieces. I want to hug him right now.

I must end this writing session as I have food to prepare for younger siblings and I have tea to drink and sleep to re-gain, however, I cannot re-gain sleep as I have a college to attend and to carry on  my 100% attendance, which I am very proud of at the moment.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY, (or morning):

Why not throw in two photos. 
But yes, this is me and le boyf'.
Also, these photo's are providential images of my bi-polar hair. 
I love him.
Good Morning.
HaVe A gReAt DaY.



sORrY fOr AnY mIsTaKeS aS i Am An IdIoT, (AkA nUgGeT).

1 comment:

  1. You and your boyfriend seem like you have a wonderful relationship! x ;) You are gorgeous!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete