Thursday 3 September 2015

F i n a l l y

You know when you finally get round to doing something and once you have accomplished what you have finally done you just feel absolutely fantastic? Yeah, that is exactly what I have done today.

To begin with, I managed to wake up early and I finally fixed ye olde bike. Now, my bike has been un-used and broken for a good two months now. So early hours this morning, I actually fixed it!

Then I finally did my chores which involved washing Mount Disherest, (aka the pots). Instead of having an actual dishwasher, I was assigned the family's dishwasher, so, I finally washed all of the family's dishes.

After that I went swimming with the most perfectio' human being in the planet and the younger sibling, it...was...awesome. *Huge Smiley Face*

Once I returned home I cleaned up the Kitchen, yay.

I also tidied and re-organised my full bedroom, (I have been meaning to do this for a long time but actually never got round to doing it).

I also learned the basic theory aspect to driving a car.

I took a really good 'selfie' to which I am really proud of and I hope you all like it as much as I do:
 (To myself I do look awful asides from my half tamed hair).

I Finally got round to writing this small, yet interesting, blog post for you all to read for no other reason than your own entertainment, (or to laugh at my strange life..and face).


No comments:

Post a Comment