Sunday 20 September 2015

Not Again

Yes, it's that time of the year were the colds are about. Currently, Denby has a cold or the flu, whichever which, it is killing me. All my face feels bund up and I have a sore throat and everything hurts and I can't stop sneezing. I love winter. Well, it's not even winter yet and I am already dying of a cold. Urgh.

Although I am dying from a cold, I had one of the most cutest days today with the boyf'. We went into ye olde town and simply had a great day with him. The day involved museums and a whole lot of walking. I loved it. I also love him so flipping much.

I keep sneezing.

I also really would like a really good camera. Purely because I want to take mug shots of people and claim it as art due to each mug shot of someone I take, I would claim that every person is unique and also have a lot of individuality, etc, etc, etc.

I am always tired.

I must take a swift exit and leave y'all on a cliffhanger until tomorrow when I hopefully shall be feeling better due to my bed slowly becoming a bed of tissues instead of bedding.

I hope you have all had a great day or I hope you DO have a great day.

Photo of the day is coming up tomorrow.

Adios Amigo's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment