Saturday 5 September 2015

Blisters are horrible. You know when you get brand new shoes and you have to kick them in before you can wear them over and over again? Well, I do...sadly.

Anyway, asides from painful blisters, I GO BACK TO COLLEGE ON WEDNESDAY!!! I seriously cannot wait to go and begin learning again and actually getting 100% attendance and working my as* off because after this previous year at college, I have finally realized that I need to do well and do my very best! I will get good grades and I will make, not just my family proud, but I will also make myself proud! This years motto: NO EXCUSES!

I also purchased a packet of pens today, you know those really awesome felt tip pens where the tips also end up going in the pen? Yes, those ones.

OH, I finally learnt two new words to add to my vocabulary. Everyday I am trying to learn two new words!! Today's words were 'Humdrum' and 'Paradoxical'. Humdrum is the lack of excitement and Paradoxical, if I remember correctly, is to be contradicting but also speaking the truth. If I have got those definitions completely wrong, please leave a comment below, if not, MY MEMORY IS ON POINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment