Saturday 26 September 2015

WeIgHt

Weight is a sensitive topic for me and I am not going to deny the fact that when ever someone goes on about food or weight, I do get quite emotional. But, I have realized that no one should feel like this! I mean, everyone is somewhat beautiful in their own way. Your imperfections are perfect to someone else but it takes time when it comes to finding that person. Whilst you are still awaiting for that person to arrive in your life, that's when your imperfections overcome who you are and you get so wound up in a world of wanting to be a certain weight. Seriously, this is not a way to live.

Just a couple of weeks ago I felt so down and depressed due to myself thinking I was overweight and 'fat'. When, realistically, I am not fat nor am I skinny, I am a healthy weight for my height and age and I need to respect and be grateful for that. I am lucky to be who I am and I was just blind I guess.

I like to eat what I want.

When I want.

I am starting to enjoy eating in front of people and eating WITH people.

I am starting to enjoy eating and having energy.

I am also really enjoying being happy.

This, to me, is a big step because for once, my head has hit reality and I have never been so happy!

Basically, in summary, I don't want anyone to feel the way I did! You are who you are. You can hear someone say this a million times but it is true! Like I said earlier, your imperfections to you are someone else's perfections and this is something you should always remember! You will always see people thinner than you. You'll always see people bigger than you. You are YOU! You can envy someone else but just think, someone will be envying you.

If you want to eat that kit-kat, EAT IT! If you want to munch on that juicy apple, GO FOR IT! Don't restrict yourself for 'perfection'. It is a hard mentality to escape and I don't think I will ever escape it, but, I have managed to see a small amount of reality and that has helped me significantly and it has made me realize what the definition of happiness actually feels like instead of simply knowing what the definition is.

BE HAPPY FOLKS BECAUSE YOU ARE ON THIS PLANET ONCE SO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
This is baby Denby.
I was an awesome kid.
As you can tell. 
Sipping on juice boxes not giving two cares about life.
I still think I have diabetes from those juice boxes.

Peace Out Amigo's! 
Have a great day, or if you already have, have a great sleep! 
I love you all!
(I am not an official hippie).

No comments:

Post a Comment