Thursday 17 September 2015

The big 8 0

80 posts. I can't believe I have actually reached 80 posts. That my friend is highly cray cray, (crazy).

I really need to tidy my room and organize myself once again. I have been back at college for a week and I am gradually slipping away into the 'unorganized' Sammy. I don't want to be that 'unorganized' Sammy so I am going to organize myself...once again.

I have no clue what to write about. How odd. Usually I have something to ramble on, but, not today. I want to start running again. You know what, I am going to do it. This weekend I am going to start running/jogging/walking because I am sick of being Sammy the sloth.

I CAN FINALLY CHANGE MY CARTILAGE EARRING TODAY. But I am too scared too purely because it's really sensitive still. But I am shall change it tomorrow because tomorrow is Friday and I really like Friday's.

I need to invest in some more jumpers actually. I might get some this weekend. Some vintage ones....hmmmm....ideas......such good.....much sound....

ANYWAY, I must leave you and your wonderful minds as I must rest my blue eyes to be prepared for tomorrow. (Nothing is happening tomorrow but you know sleep is needed).

SO, Today's photo of the day:
Another photo taken by meeeeeeee.
Da Dahhhhh
Adding to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment